Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last Night In My Room... Again..

I'm not quite sure why we spend so much time in my room, but that seems to be the way it is. Amanda had gone home for the weekend and it was just the three of us left. I had just come home from hiking! Which was pretty awesome except people keep telling me it's a leisurely stroll.. LIES!! But it was very cool. We(Erika, Jordan, Michael, Gou?(He's Chinese) and I) hiked up to the wind cave. Erika has pictures that she has not yet sent me.. So I will put them up later, but it was fun stuff. So when I got home I was so dead tired and guess what they were doing?!?! Reading that book!! It is not fair that they read without me.. Oh well I guess I'll have to catch up with them! It is a really good book its called Beckon and I plan on buying it when it gets published. Then while I was reading to them, Lorilei decided to give Kaylee corn rows.. those pictures will be up shortly too.. It was pretty funny! Well that was my exciting day yesterday.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting a blog. I think it's a great way for us to keep up on your life...no matter how boring you think it is...it can be lots more fun than some of our lives!! (Think housework, yard work, babysitting and watching Grandma,.....!) Have fun, even if it means enjoying Friday nights in your room :)

    ReplyDelete