Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Lil' Update..

Hey Everyone,
I thought I'd update you on the latest happenings of my life... Michael broke up with me, sad and true.  I honestly thought he was someone I would be with forever, but it turns out that's not the feeling he got.  So I'm slowly trying to move on and be happy with what I have.  I also have wonderful, wonderful friends who are always and constantly there for me when I need them and sometimes, even when I don't.  They are wonderful!  I guess this means I will be trying to come to the Salt Lake Valley for my student teaching(if that can be arranged)...and I sure hope it can.  Anyway that's all for now.  I know I am truly truly blessed with all I have.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. OK I am going to ask Miss Seaman if you can come to her classroom!

    ReplyDelete