Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Updates of My Life

Here comes the update.  I am almost done with my last semester of college classes and in the fall I will be doing my student teaching.  I will be doing this in the Salt Lake valley.  The guy I was previously dating broke up with me and mostly it was because he couldn't handle being an adult and discussing things that had been bothering him about our relationship and he didn't want to be the one who got left behind if we didn't work.  He was very nice about breaking up with me and very respectful, but still.  The guy I was dating before him is now engaged... I have wonderful friends who keep me going strong and keep me smiling when times get tough.  Without them I truly do not know how I would survive or where I would be in this world. 

That's all for now!

Erin

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are old enough to be a student teacher! I guess that means I'm even OLDER than I feel. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you will look back at this time and be SO grateful that you didn't end up married to either of those guys. In the mean time work hard, have fun, and trust that the Lord is watching out for you.

    ReplyDelete